Base skills for pre-kindergarten through high school and soon, skills cover it all from level 0, 1 to 12!
We're constantly adding new skills for pre-kindergarten through high school and soon, we're introducing calculus! From exciting and interactive to rigorous and cognitively demanding, skills cover it all from level 0, 1 to 12!
Math Academy app covers basic skills and high school. It categorizes different aspects of math in such a way that you can pick up what you plan to learn and start learning. We plan to cover all the topics in math general education. You can enjoy the following topics
- Kindergarten: covers basic skills comparing numbers, counting by tens, names of shapes, above and below, classify and sort, and more.
- First grade: covers basic skills adding and subtracting, tens and ones, telling time, categories, nouns, verb tense, time order, and more.
- Second grade: covers basic skills place-value models, contractions, irregular plurals, plants and animals, historical figures, and more.
- Third grade: covers basic skills multiplying and dividing, bar graphs, pronouns, possessives, weather and climate, geography, and more.
- Fourth grade: covers basic skills fractions and decimals, synonyms and antonyms, fossils and rock layers, government, and more.
- Fifth grade: covers basic skills multiplying fractions and decimals, idioms, prepositions, photosynthesis, molecules, economics, and more.
- Sixth grade: covers basic skills ratios and percentages, variable expressions, volume, personification, Greek and Latin roots, and more.
- Seventh grade: covers basic skills proportional relationships, rational numbers, phrases and clauses, allusions, connotations, and more.
- Eighth grade: covers basic skills linear functions, the Pythagorean theorem, ellipses and dashes, active and passive voice, and more.
- Ninth grade: covers basic skills quadratic equations, scatter plots, exponents, parallel language, figures of speech, semicolons, and more.
- Tenth grade: covers basic skills congruent triangles, geometric constructions, colons, word patterns, audience and tone, and more.
- Eleventh grade: covers basic skills trigonometric functions, logarithms, polynomials, supporting evidence, claims and counterclaims, and more.
- Twelfth grade: covers basic skills complex numbers, matrices, conic sections, domain-specific vocabulary, writing arguments, and more.
This app has the following sections tutorials, formulas, calculation, theory questions, quiz, dictionary, scientific calculator, graphing calculator, math tricks, brain teaser, unit converter, times, binary converter, statistics calculator. This app can be used for everybody , teachers and students planning to write exam.
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let us know through email. We always try to respond immediately
Please remember to rate this app.
Thanks so much.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Math education by exam is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
Math education by exam (version 3.0) has a file size of 14.16 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.